On sale through July 31st or while supplies last! - Mid-Century styling station is one of a kind! It's rustic wood and stainless detail take us back into time. This Mid-Century Styling Station brings a taste of both old and new combined into one and is sure to be the perfect fit for any barber shop or salon. For an industrial look, the Mid-Century Styling Stations pairs well with the Kathleen Styling Chair.
- Matching mirror added as optional upgrade
- Optional mirror: matching wood (+99.00) or stainless mirror (+$299.00)
- Mid-Century Modern design
- Ideal for Salon or Barber shops
- Stainless steel detail
- Two storage drawers
- Dimensions: 38.25” H x 47.62” W x 15.75” D
- 2 year warranty included
- On sale through July 31st or while supplies last!
- SAV-035T-B Kathleen Styling Chair in Black only (+$329.00+)
- Free ground shipping – ships in 3 -4 weeks (Please call 949.463.2375 for additional shipping services)
Additional Shipping Information:
- Tier 3 Shipping by Trucking Co. - No Liftgate FREE
- Tier 2 Shipping with Liftgate
- Tier 1 Shipping with Liftgate + Inside Delivery
Kaemark has been in the salon equipment industry for over 40 years, and they know your product and business wants and needs. Each quality item you purchase benefits from over 100 years of hands-on craftsmanship by artisans who care. Kaemark utilizes the finest quality of materials... high-grade industrial strength cabinetry materials, such as piano hinges and steel drawer glides. Many of their chairs are made of 7-ply board where most manufacturers use 5-ply. Their chairs are made with very high-density foam and the heaviest steel gauge base for guaranteeing years of comfort and un-matched durability. Savvy professionals take great pride in the quality design and outstanding craftsmanship found produced in each piece of equipment.