The Danielle Styling Chair by Savvy Kaemark Salon Equipment features top quality features to hold up against salon environments and features a modern design that clients will enjoy.
- Quality upholstery in black/white or mocha/white
- Meets California TB117 fire retardant standards
- 2 year warranty included on Pump
- Dimensions: 18 7/8" D x 18.5" W
- Static weight capacity of 350 lbs.
- Rubber gripping on footrest for added comfort
- U.S. quality control
- All equipment requires some assembly
- Base Shapes: Round Chrome , 5 Star , Flat Round (+$35.00), Flat Square* (+$35.00)
- Flat Square Base is 2-3 inches lower than other bases*
- 2 year pump warranty included
- Free Fed Ex ground shipping – ships in 1-2 weeks. Additional service may be required for multiple units. (Please call 949.463.2375) for additional shipping services below)
Additional Shipping Information:
- Tier 3 shipping by trucking co. - no liftgate free
- Tier 2 shipping - curbside with liftgate
- Tier 1 shipping - curbside with liftgate + inside delivery
ALL Kaemark Savvy Inspired Products are Proudly Made in the USA and with the highest standard of materials guaranteeing years of comfort and unmatched durability.
- Fir industrial board ensures no splitting when handling as opposed to a soft industrial board, such as pine.
- Kaemark applies unique edge protectors on wet stations to guard against water damage.
- High industrial strength materials are used on all units to ensure longevity of use.
Kaemark has been in the salon equipment industry for over 40 years, and they know your product and business wants and needs. Each quality item you purchase benefits from over 100 years of hands-on craftsmanship by artisans who care. Kaemark utilizes the finest quality of materials... high-grade industrial strength cabinetry materials, such as piano hinges and steel drawer glides. Many of their chairs are made of 7-ply board where most manufacturers use 5-ply. Their chairs are made with very high-density foam.