Designed specifically for backcombing and teasing, Y.S. Park's revolutionary 150 comb has three rows of teeth to take your hair to the next level! Its thicknesses, lengths, and spacing prevent tangling, damaging, or harming hair cuticle. Gentle enough to use regularly, providing perfectly back-combed styles in no time.
This tool is the first of its kind unique in the beauty industry and you won't find one like it anywhere else.
- L 8.5 inches (217 mm) x W 1.14 inches (29 mm) x D 0.35 inches (9 mm)
- Weight: 0.67 ounces (19 grams)
- 3 base heights and 3 teeth
- Inner row of zig-zag and anti-static carbonium teeth provides stability and grip
- Two outer rows of ultem plastic are flexible and gentle to scalp
- Gradually-decreasing pitch facilitates even tension on the hair for evenly distributed shape and volume
- Strong, structured body made from ultem plastic is heat-resistant up to 428° F (220° F)
- Tail of 4.75 inches (120 mm) is the ultimate for detail work and precise division and separation of hair sections
- Comfort grip handle, acting as extension of the stylist's hand, is engineered with air holes for organic flexibility and control
- Signature holes also act as measuring device – each hole is spaced in intervals of 0.2 inches (5 mm)
- Scalloped handle allows for superior control, improving flexibility and reducing weight for the perfect hold and safe handling
- Available colors: white, pink, red
- Gentle enough to use regularly, providing perfectly back-combed styles in no time.
- Free ground shipping