The creators of this line of spas were the first inventors of pedicure spas in the early 1980's. They have successfully designed, patented and manufactured thousands of pedicure spas. Innovators, and not duplicators, their innovations are legendary. They have a devotion to manufacturing the highest quality pedicure spas. And if the past is any indication of the future, you will be exceptionally pleased with the Continuum experience.
- Two pipeless jets are sanitary & quiet
- Handcrafted solid surface basin
- Hand cut and sewn Ultra-Leather upholstery with decorative stitching in Chiffon, Fossil, Baja Brown and Black
- Vibra-Massage + Heat
- Swivel chair with integrated lumbar support
- Beautiful Formica® or genuine wood veneers protected by Industrial grade finishes
- iFill™ system automatically fills basin
- Dual pivoting leg supports
- Dual client/tech seat controls
- 310 lbs
- 2 year no-hassle parts warranty included
- + Free Nail Tech Chair ($170 value)
- Download Continuum Maestro Specifications
- Download Continuum Maestro Installation Drawing
- Download Continuum Maestro Owner's Manual
- Manufactured in the USA
- Free ground no assistance ground shipping, (Please Contact Us for additional services) Please include a phone number in your order and allow 5-6 weeks for delivery.
- Acetone resistant manicure trays (+$225.00)
- Drain pump (factory installed) (+$225.00)
- Full side cover panels (+$150.00)
- Custom upholstery available - please Contact Us for a quote
- 69.875" long (177.5cm)
- 36.5" wide (92.7cm) with cup holder
- 44.5" wide (113cm) with manicure trays
Steel Frame Construction - An American made, welded steel frame provides each Maestro, Echo, Vantage and Simplicity arch with maximum strength to support the entire pedicure spa. Continuum is the only pedicure spa manufacturer to use a steel frame design for extra support (up to 350 lbs.) on the entire base, chair and basin of the spa. Quality and attention to detail on every Continuum pedicure chair separate us from the competition and gives you total peace of mind.
Pipe-less Jet System with AutoFill - Clients enjoy an invigorating massage from two pipe-less jets. Continuum’s pipe-less system eliminates internal pipes, ensuring a safe and sanitary pedicure. The whisper quiet jets also feature a one-twist removable cover that is exceptionally easy to clean and sanitize. AutoFill conveniently stops filling the basin once the proper water level is reached, providing overflow protection and your peace of mind.
Pivoting Leg Supports - Innovation meets functionality. The Maestro’s dual and independent leg supports pivot upward to support the entire leg, not just the foot. Feet are perfectly positioned for massage and pedicure treatments. Gone is the strenuous task of supporting the client’s leg with one hand while trying to work on the bottom of the foot with the other hand. Comfort for both client and technician are finally achieved.
Genuine Wood Veneers & Formica Finishes - Beautiful finishes are an integral part on every Maestro pedicure spa. Whether it’s Formica, the globally recognized leader in the laminate industry, or genuine wood veneers (shown in photo), the Maestro finishes create a totally unique look. These wear, impact, water and chemical resistant finishes provide the Continuum arch with unmatched quality and durability. Custom finishes available upon request.
Solid Surface Basin with Foot Rollers - A defining feature of the Maestro is the finest, most durable basin available. Handcrafted from a solid surface material similar to Corian, it is chemical and crack resistant. The 5.5 gallon basin will look brand new year after year and is backed by a five (5) year warranty. This beautiful basin also features contoured footrests and removable foot massage rollers.
Hand Cut & Sewn Upholstery- At first glance, all you will notice is the finest looking seat on any pedicure spa but, it’s much more. After making your upholstery selection, each Maestro seat is handmade in Milwaukee, Wisconsin utilizing the finest Ultra-Leather and decorative stitching. This process ensures consistent color and finish free of most imperfections.
Dual Seat Controls - Client and technician can control the four-way seat movement with one touch of a button. As the client relaxes, the technician can adjust the seat to position the feet perfectly for the next part of the pedicure.
Design - “Wow!” One word says it all. Continuum’s flagship pedicure spa continues to set the standard for high-end, luxury pedicure chairs. From the handcrafted solid surface basin to the hand cut and sewn upholstery, the Maestro is quite literally “a work of art.” The Maestro is craftsmanship and luxury at its finest.
Vibra-Massage + Heat - The Maestro pedicure chair features an ergonomically designed Vibra-Massage + Heat total relaxation system. Clients are relaxed by six (6) whisper quite, oscillating motors embedded into the incredibly comfortable hand stitched cushion. Vibra-Massage and Heat are controlled independently by simply adjusting the intensity and location on the client’s remote. Vibration is embedded into the seat back and bottom, while heat is focused on the chair’s lower back offering another degree of total relaxation.