The art of creating a pedicure chair without plumbing or installation and as simple as its name...Simplicity. The world’s most eco-friendly pedicure spa.
The Simplicity Pedicure Chair from Continuum lives up to its name - no plumbing or installation is required. You just plug it in and seat your first customer. The gorgeous sweep of real cherry veneer atop a durable welded steel frame supports a luxurious seat that delivers a rolling and kneading massage. The lightweight removable basin features disposable, recyclable liners for ultra-fast clean-up and sanitation. The client's aqua foot massage experience can be customized using the 3 soothing vibration settings, 3 heat settings and with an adjustable center leg support. The leg support is contoured and has an adjustable height range so the footrest can be positioned to fit the comfort preference of both client and technician perfectly.
Rich upholstered chair in choice of 3 colors complements the cherry wood beautifully, and comes with a white basin. Dual reinforced pivoting arms and low to the floor seating make for easy and comfortable entry and exit. Durable industrial finish on the wood veneer will preserve its beauty for years to come, and an unbeatable No-Nonsense Warranty covers parts and labor for 2 years.
- LE (luxury edition)
- Premium design, form and fit
- Electronic controlled 4-way seat
- Swing up/down arms
- Manicure trays included
- Streamlined back design
- Premium molded arm and wood top
- NO plumbing & NO installation
- Lightweight removable tub fills from any sink without hoses or connectors (available in Cream or Black)
- Disposable tub liners
- Three levels of vibrating aqua massage & heat
- Eco-friendly, utilizes only 1.5 gallons of water
- Premium upholstery (available in Almond, Cappuccino, Burgundy, Chocolate and Black)
- Genuine wood veneers protected by industrial grade finishes (available in Genuine Cherry
- Contoured footrests with adjustable center leg support
- Full shiatsu chair massage
- Acetone resistant trays with cup holder
- Swing up/down arms
- Dimensions: 57" long (144.8cm) 30.25" wide (76.8cm) with trays down 44.25" wide (112.4cm) with both trays up
- 193 pounds
- Comes with 5 complimentary disposable liners
- Free Standard Technician Chair in matchng upholstry ($170.00)
- Customer logo embroidered headrest available for additional cost (please Contact Us for a quote)
- Manufactured in the USA
- 2 year no-hassle parts warranty included
- Download Continuum Simplicity Installation Drawing
- Download Continuum Simplicity & Simplicity Plus Owners Manual
- Download Continuum Simplicity & Simplicity Plus Specifications
- This is a custom item. All sales are final and no returns are accepted.
- Free ground no assistance ground shipping. (Please Contact Us for additional services) Please include a phone number in your order and allow 2 weeks for delivery.
- Alternate Side Panels (+$135.00)
- 300 pack liners (+$225.00)
There’s one thing missing from every Continuum pedicure spa. Worry. They test every spa to make sure nothing gets by them before it gets to you.
They don’t just make pedicure spas. They make American jobs. Continuum Pedicure Spas is a family owned and operated business. They built their business the same way many of their customers have built theirs, from the ground up. Their New Berlin, WI warehouse is where their team creates every Continuum pedicure spa by hand. They use U.S. vendors for many of the major components, creating more American jobs beyond their facility. Continuum spas are built, designed and perfected right here in the USA.
Long-term quality you can depend on. Their commitment to long-term quality in all their spas has impressed many salon owners and is producing significant results. Less downtime, less problems means you can focus on growing your business one satisfied customer at a time. Contact us today to learn why Continuum pedicure spas are the most dependable spas available.
They don’t believe in cutting corners. They pay attention to every detail. Even the ones they can’t control, like a customer accidentally standing in the basin. A locally welded steel frame supports each basin to ensure it will never crack. Our solid surface basin (standard on the Maestro, optional on the Echo) is hands-down the most durable basin available and it comes with a standard 5-year warranty to back it up. It’s one of the details that lead to Continuum receiving the highest customer satisfaction ratings year after year.
Every spa has the Continuum Assurance. They understand that buying a pedicure spa is a big decision. And they want you to know that you have made the right decision. That is why they provide the Continuum Assurance to keep your mind at ease. Enjoy a worry-free purchase knowing your spa is backed by the industries best “no hassle” warranty. Receive help from us whenever you need it, call anytime, they are local and here to assist. Before, during and after the sale, Continuum’s customer service department is ready to help.
Continuum is environment friendly. Protecting the environment one pedicure spa at a time. They challenged their design team to find new ways to lower our impact on the environment. They responded by creating the most eco-friendly line of pedicure spas available. Continuum pedicure spas are made with sustainable materials such as wood and a minimal amount of plastic to greatly reduce the environmental impact. Their welded steel frames are made from recycled metals. Their pedicure spas on average use 20% less hot water than other brands. Energy savings like these add up. Join the Continuum family today and become part of the industry’s most environmentally friendly company.
Eco-Friendly. The National Association of Eco-Friendly Salons and Spas certified Continuum for their dedication to developing sustainable products. They are the only pedicure spa company to receive this certification due to their use of natural and recycled components and much less plastic than other leading brands. Continuum pedicure spas operate with fewer resources ensuring a better pedicure spa for you and the environment.