Kaemark Giselle Hydraulic Styling Chair - Shown In ruby slippers upholstery. Base is brushed chrome with T-60 twisted footrest. Also shown in black vinyl with powder coated 10-gauge steel base plate and black platform footrest. 5/8" thick seat and back, with lumbar support.
- Handmade custom product
- Quality upholstery available in 23 colors
- U.S. quality control
- Layered high density foam to prevent from bottoming out
- Better than leather commercial vinyl
- Metal arm w/ upholstery insert
- Seat Size: W: 23" | D: 18.75" | T: 3.75"
- Back Cushion Size: W: 21.5" | H: 17" | T: 3"
- Inside Arm Width: 23"
- Overall Width: 28.5"
- Height Range: 20.75" - 28.50"
- Clear plastic back cover included
- 7 year pump warranty included
- Static weight capacity of 350 lbs
- All equipment requires some assembly
- Base options: round black, round chrome, round antique silver, floor mount, round flat brushed chrome (+$35) and square flat brushed chrome (+$35)
- Footrest Options: 260 U-shaped, S-60 T-shaped, PL-60 black T-shaped, T-60 twisted T-shaped (+$35)
- Made in the USA
- All custom orders are final sales - if your order is canceled, 25% of your order total will act as a non-refundable deposit.
- Free ground no assistance shipping – ships in 4-6 weeks. Additional service may be required for multiple units. Please contact us for additional shipping service.
Kaemark has been in the salon equipment industry for over 40 years, and they know your product and business wants and needs. Each quality item you purchase benefits from over 100 years of hands-on craftsmanship by artisans who care. Kaemark utilizes the finest quality of materials... high-grade industrial strength cabinetry materials, such as piano hinges and steel drawer glides. Many of their chairs are made of 7-ply board where most manufacturers use 5-ply. Their chairs are made with very high-density foam and the heaviest steel gauge base for guaranteeing years of comfort and un-matched durability. Savvy professionals take great pride in the quality design and outstanding craftsmanship found produced in each piece of equipment.