The Ellipse American-Made Wet Station offers 40% more storage space along with wet station amenities. This hair salon wet station includes a deep shampoo well for products, towel storage cabinet, vented wet towel hamper, plus slide-out work surface. The full-size lift lid hides liter size and smaller bottles and extends the work area right to the client’s all-purpose chair. The short lid allows for this unit to become green-friendly with the Eco-Head faucet upgrade. The tilt-out appliance center hides unsightly cords and accommodates four iron holders, dual clipper packets and blow dryer holder.
The ultra-deep out-of-sight bottle well is located under the lift lid. The wet and dry towel storage next to the bowl unit which allows to minimize salon clutter. The pull-out work surface extends to add extra work space when the lid is in its upright position.
Customize this wet station by adding crown molding, choosing your primary and counter top commercial-grade laminate color, bowl color, lid size and even your mirror shape. Contact us for any additional custom features.
- Two upper storage cabinets
- Top locking shear drawer w/full extend ball-bearing slides
- One non-locking utility drawer w/full extend ball-bearing slides
- Lower door w/pull-out appliance center w/blow dryer holder
- Dual clipper pocket
- 4 vented iron holders that can accommodate 2 flat irons.
- Bowl cabinet w/deep shampoo well for liter bottles of shampoo
- Crown molding
- EP160 mirror
- Shampoo bowls recommended: KS-902 (+$425.00) or KS-928 (+$375.00)
- Wet Station dimensions: W: 54” x H: 81.5” x D: 16”
- Mirror dimensions: H: 81.5" x W: 54" x D: 36"
- Available Station Laminates: colors shown may not reflect the actual color of Laminate. For maximum color fidelity, go to any Home Depot or Lowes store to see WilsonArt Laminates
- Weight: 285 lbs
- 2 year manufacture warranty
- Made in the USA
- All custom orders are final sales - If your order is canceled, 25% of your order total will act as a non-refundable deposit.
- Free ground shipping – ships in 4-6 weeks (Please contact us for additional shipping services)
- Fir industrial board ensures no splitting when handling as opposed to a soft industrial board, such as pine.
- Kaemark applies unique edge protectors on wet stations to guard against water damage.
- High industrial strength materials used on all units to ensure longevity of use.
Kaemark has been in the salon equipment industry for over 40 years, and they know your product and business wants and needs. Each quality item you purchase benefits from over 100 years of hands-on craftsmanship by artisans who care. Savvy utilizes the finest quality of materials... high-grade industrial strength cabinetry materials, such as piano hinges and steel drawer glides. Many of their chairs are made of 7-ply board where most manufacturers use 5-ply. Their chairs are made with very high-density foam and the heaviest steel gauge base for guaranteeing years of comfort and un-matched durability. Savvy professionals take great pride in the quality design and outstanding craftsmanship found produced in each piece of equipment.