The Zac Hair Salon Styling Chair features chrome arms, and individually upholstered back and seat rest. This hair salon styling chair features better-than-leather commercial vinyl, layered high density foam, and a wide seat. Kwikship availability in Black, Green or White Vinyls. Expect a 3-4 week production time for Red, Grey or Mocha Vinyls.
- Features: Quality Upholstery: Black (also available in red, grey, mocha, white and green)
- Meets California TB117 Fire Retardant Standards
- Timeless style and sterling reputation
- Most versatile design, looking great in any color U.S. quality control
- Seat Size: W: 18.5" | D: 18.5" | T: 3"
- Back Cushion Size: W: 18.5" | H:15" | T: 2.25"
- Inside Arm Width: 20"
- Overall Width: 23"
- Height Range: 19.75" - 26.75"
- All equipment requires some assembly
- Static weight capacity of 350 lbs.
- Import Base Options: (2 year warranty): round chrome 101, 5-star chrome 102, flat round 111 (+$25.00), flat square 106 (+$25.00) 5-star chrome 3.5" H26-C
- American Made Base Options: (5 year warranty): black round H1-B (+$250.00), black round 4.5” HS10-GB (+$250.00), floor mount 4.5" HS10-FMB (+$250.00), black round 5.5" HK10-GB (+$250.00), brushed chrome flat round 4.5” HS10-FR (+$275.00), brushed chrome flat square 4.5” HS10-SQ (+$275.00), chrome round H1-C (+$275.00), antique silver round 5.5” HK10-AS (+$275.00), chrome round 5.5" HK10-C (+$275.00)
- Footrest Options: chrome t-shape S-60, u-shape 260, black double-t 519-T, twisted-t S-60 (+$25.00), black single-T SP004 75 lbs.
- Free ground shipping – black, green or white ships in 5-7 days. Additional service may be required for multiple units. Please contact us for additional shipping services.
Kaemark has been in the salon equipment industry for over 40 years, and they know your product and business wants and needs. Each quality item you purchase benefits from over 100 years of hands-on craftsmanship by artisans who care. Kaemark utilizes the finest quality of materials... high-grade industrial strength cabinetry materials, such as piano hinges and steel drawer glides. Many of their chairs are made of 7-ply board where most manufacturers use 5-ply. Their chairs are made with very high-density foam and the heaviest steel gauge base for guaranteeing years of comfort and un-matched durability. Savvy professionals take great pride in the quality design and outstanding craftsmanship found produced in each piece of equipment.