Savvy, Stella SAV-505 the personal assistant you can afford!! Designed by professional colorists, our personal assistant offers a complete break-through in roll-about benefits and has added more functionality than before!
The personal assistant's frame is made of heavy duty, rigid steel reinforced with a stout laminate body. Comes with 4 sturdy utility drawers, front and back tray hangers. The heavy duty, easy-to-use roll-top door is individually keyed. Measures: 37"H x 13 1/3"W x 18 1/2"D Colors Available: All Black Trolley 505-BB or Gray/Black Trolley 505-GB. Isn’t it about time you had your very own “Personal Assistant”?
- Heavy duty easy-to-use roll-top door Individually Keyed
- Ball bearing castors
- Quiet smooth rolling rubber wheels
- Heavy duty, rigid powder coated steel frame with stout laminate body
- Tested to static weight of 155 Lbs
- Measures: 37"h x 13.5"w x 18.5"d
- 4 sturdy utility drawers
- Front and back hangers
- Accommodates: 2 color bowls and 2 applicator bottles, tube roller/color extractor
- Clip storage
- Hair extension holders
- A towel holder
- Unique built-in timer
- Adjustable from 33" - 40" high
- Available in all black, black frame and black laminate (505-B) or gray/black, gray frame and black Llminate (505-GB)
- Option package available $59.00 - in 2 color palettes. 1 3-unit tool Holder. 2 bottle holders/storage baskets, (560-G) - gray or (560-B) - black
- 1 year manufacture warranty
- Free ground shipping - ships is 5-7 days
Kaemark’s Savvy exists for salon owners who insist on value without compromising style: Your artistic success speaks for itself. So how can you separate yourself in your market space and continue to be a market leader? Beauty leaders have found that successful salons in today’s fast-paced, competitive world must continually recreate themselves. Recreating the environment has been a proven strategic tactic for leading market drivers. Resurgence is often born of recreating their clients’ psychological and physical experience, as well as attracting the industry’s leading stylists.
Savvy's corporate parent has been in the salon equipment industry for over 40 years, and they know your product and business wants and needs. Each quality item you purchase benefits from over 100 years of hands-on craftsmanship by artisans who care. Savvy utilizes the finest quality of materials... high-grade industrial strength cabinetry materials, such as piano hinges and steel drawer glides. Many of their chairs are made of 7-ply board where most manufacturers use 5-ply. Their chairs are made with very high-density foam and the heaviest steel gauge base for guaranteeing years of comfort and un-matched durability. Savvy professionals take great pride in the quality design and outstanding craftsmanship found produced in each piece of equipment.
Kaemark believes the SAVVY collection can be the foundation of your continued success designing and manufacturing salons in the U.S. and in Canada. The leadership team at SAVVY understands that USA salon styles and trends are just the tip of cutting edge design in the world. Create a salon environment with SAVVY products and you will be the buzz of your city at a fraction of the cost.