Sophisticated and durable, the Sophia Hydraulic Styling Chair by Kaemark Salon Furnishings will not only look amazing in your salon but will create a memorable experience for your affluent clientele. Be assured, it is as comfortable as it looks. With /hardwood curved plywood 5/8" thick seat and back, layered high density foam padded seat and back; upholstered w/expanded vinyl. Complete your look with the Sophia Shampoo Shuttle and Sophia Dryer Chair.
- Handmade custom product
- Quality upholstery in 23 colors
- U.S. quality control
- Layered high density foam to prevent from bottoming out
- Better than leather commercial vinyl
- Metal arms w/ matching upholstery insert
- Seat Size: W: 21" | D: 18.5" | T: 4.25"
- Back Cushion Size: W: 22" | H: 16.25" | T: 5"
- Inside Arm Width: 22"
- Overall Width: 28"
- Height Range: 16"- 29"
- 7 year pump warranty included
- Static weight capacity of 350 lbs
- All equipment requires some assembly
- American Made Base Options: 5-star chrome 3.5" H26-C, black round H1-B, floor mount 4.5" HS10-FMB, black round 4.5” HS10-GB, black round 5.5" HK10-GB, antique silver round 5.5" HK10-AS (+$25.00), brushed chrome flat round 4.5" HS10-FR (+$25.00), brushed chrome flat square 4.5" HS10-SQ (+$25.00) and chrome round 5.5" HK10-C (+$45.00)
- Footrest Options: u-shaped 260, t-shaped S-60, black t-shaped PL-60-B, twisted t-shaped S-60 (+$25.00)
- Made in the USA
- All custom orders are final. If your order is cancelled, 25% of your order total will act as a non-refundable deposit
- Free ground shipping – ships in 4-6 weeks. Additional service may be required for multiple units. (Please contact us for additional shipping services)
Kaemark has been in the salon equipment industry for over 40 years, and they know your product and business wants and needs. Each quality item you purchase benefits from over 100 years of hands-on craftsmanship by artisans who care. Kaemark utilizes the finest quality of materials... high-grade industrial strength cabinetry materials, such as piano hinges and steel drawer glides. Many of their chairs are made of 7-ply board where most manufacturers use 5-ply. Their chairs are made with very high-density foam and the heaviest steel gauge base for guaranteeing years of comfort and un-matched durability. Savvy professionals take great pride in the quality design and outstanding craftsmanship found produced in each piece of equipment.