- Rounded pin-top - gentle to the scalp
- High-heat resistant pin (about 220 C, 428 F)
- Strong pin - pins do not fall and the tension is firmly applies
- Air-holes - dryes quick with less damage
- Antistatic stripe - reduces static electricity during brushing
- Dimensions: 240mm x 73mm x 46mm
- 30 vent holes in main body
- Air-vent & star-shaped polygon pin
- Available in Amber, Carbon Black and Clear
- + Free Shipping - ships in 2-3 days
YS Park stands for innovation and quality with all their products putting incredible usability at their heart. The YS Park AZ34 Aerosaurus is no exception, representing a complete reappraisal of how a paddle brush should work.
First up there's the hexagonal shape to the pins. These offer better hold and tension on the hair than circular ones, giving you more control and delivering a higher shine.
Then there's the air holes. There are 30 holes in the main body and numerous holes throughout the cushion meaning that hot hair from your hair dryer flows right through the brush, reducing drying time and helping minimise heat damage to the hair.
The brush's body has a wave shape that doesn't just look great, it also gives you control when you want to lift hair from those hard-to-reach areas around the nape and the ears. Simply wrap your fingers around the body's wavy edges for instant precision control.
The YS Park AZ34 Aerosaurus is available in 3 colors: Amber, Carbon Black or Clear.